New In : February, march and april 2017


Hello, beauties !
Finally after two very busy months I`m back with another posts. I was very busy with renovating our kitchen and some other rooms. So these two months were very stressful and I was o tired I didn`t ound any time for my blog and taking photos for new posts. But finally we manage to end works at the house, so I have a bit more time to write some posts. I owe you a huge new in post, since I didnt wote it for almost three months. So here it is my new beauty bits from february, march and april. You can take a big mug of coffee or tea, beacuse this post it`s going to be very long. I hope you still will enjoy it !



Catrice 



I will start with new catrice products for spring/summer update. I bought only few pieces, which were the most interessting for me. I got new 24h made to stay foundation in the lightest shade, all four new eyeshadow palettes, which work surprisingly well. They are better pigmented than the old ones,  I also get lip cushion in a shade better make a mauve. It`s very great when I don`t want to wear matte liquid lipsticks. Great job, catrice!  


Maybelline 24k nudes eyeshadow palette


Also this new maybelline eyeshadow palette seemed very nice so i took it with me. I tried it out few times, and I can say is a bit better than other ones but still I miss more of the gold shades in this palette, 

Essence


I also bought few pieces from essence spring/summer update. I bought water kiss lip gloss in shade 02, new lash pincess sculpted mascara, eye&face palette in cute peachy colours (hihhlighter is nice!), new luminous matt bronzer and honey&care mini hand cream, I also bought new catrice nude glow primer and two shaebens face masks. Muessli and afrika mask.  


Lush goodies



You may know how I like lush products. So this time I bought my favourite face scrub ocean salt and new hydrating face mask, called oatifix. I love this mask since the first time I use it. It smell so delicious, just like fresh baked cookies. It`s alittle bit hard to aplly but leaves your sking so soft and well hydrated. I also bought scrubee, honey scented scrub bar, which smell so delicious. I recommend you to grab it, while you still can, it smells heavenly. I also bought new honey lip scrub, since I really don`t like that one from the valentine limited edition, because it smell so nice and sweet but the taste is for me to salty. 


Garnier goodies



I bought new shampoo and conditioner from honey treasures and delicate oat line. I must say I like the delicate oat line much better because I have irritated and itchy scalp and this combination with hair mask work really great on my hair. On feel unique I ordered a body lotion from delicate aot line, which smells so heavenly and honey treasures strenghtening serum. 


Avon Mark goodies


I was also invited to Avon mark beauty event. Lovely Nika Veger from beautyfull blog showed us beauty trend ombre lips. At the end we got some beauty bags. I received mark face primer, lip gloss in tube and dark red nail polish.



It was time to treat myself with new gift set from kozmetika afrodita with lovely scent of cherries. I love their beauty sets, since they make such a delicious scents. This one smells so nice, very fruity just right for the spring.



From women`s day we received a lovely surprise gift from avon. I received lovely bubble bath with the smell of roses, and mark lipstick in shade cocoa kisses.


I received a gift also from ličila.si ! I got new strobe highlighterm pro HD longwear concealer and eye liner in green colour. 

Dorskin Forever liquid foundation


I got my hands on diorskin forever liquid foundation in shade 015. All I can say is awsome. It looks very natural, it covers up all of my blemishes except of redness on my cheeks. It stays on my face the whole lokking just the same at the beginning of the day. This is one of the best foundations I ever tried.


From click2chic I order two new green line face creams called perfect glow. I took day and night cream and I`ve been using them since I bought them, and my skin looks more nice and not tired. They also have such nice smell, something between fresh and sweet, I really like it.


Essence also released new limited edition caled little beauty angels colour correcting. The limited edition looked so cute, so I bought almost full colection. I got my hands on colour correcting sticks, colour correcting palette, multicolour matt pearls, face primer, lip primer, mini make up sponges and brush for applying liquid and cream products.


I also bought a new face brush and highlighter pearls from catrice and Marina Hoermanseder limited edition and rainbow highlighter from essence blossom dreams limited edition.


I was most excited about this colourpop and Alexis Ren topaz palette and bare necessities ultra satin lip. The face palette is so gorgeous and very well pigmented so you must be very careful when applying it on the face. Liquid lipstick is ok, but nothing special, for me is a bit too peachy shade.


I got my hand on this gorgeous Itstyle smokey natural eyeshadow thanks to Lovely Gabi from Parokeets. I already tried it out, and for it`s price is very great, 


I got my order from avon. I ordered new little sequin dress perfume, new avon mark fixing spray, avon care rose purifying face water and romantic l`amour shower creme, which is totally my smell. So gentle and romantic.


Finaly we`ve got new amazing make up brand available on ličila. si ! A serbian makeup brand called Aura. I ordered liquid highlighter in shade sinlight, liquid lipstick in shade 602 ring a bell, and glorious chekks blish in shade vintage peach. Are you interessted in review maybe?


This L`oreal hydra genius is very popular, and I decied to give it a try. It˛s ok but it doesn`t do an amazing job.


New amazing palette from I heart makeup! Unicorn love is agorgeous mix of neutrals with some pop of colours. I already swatched it on my hand, and the shades looked very promising. More details very soon.


I got some stuff from muller and ebay. In muller I bought garnier volcano mask, which shold tighten your pores but it de+oesn`t seem to do that very well. I also bought terra naturi highlighter, which is by the way gorgeous and CV mousse au chocolat face mask. From ebay I received silicone sponge for applying makeup and A`pieu Natural BB cream egg fill up.


And the last but not least the newest essence life is a festival limited edition. I bought duo blush, concealr palette, lipstick in shade 03 live, love, laugh, velvet matt lip top coat and the cute pouch.




And that would be all for three months. Did you try anything out ? Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for reading,

Ni komentarjev