Review : Essence Lovely Little Things LE

Hello, beauties !
After a really long time is here is finally a new blog post. This time I`ll talk about the cutest essence limited edition, called lovely little thing. The LE is already in our drugstores so you can go and check products on your own. 
I received two palletes, an eyeshadow and face palette and these were the most interesting pieces I wanted to try out, so you can imagine how happy I was when I received these two cuties.
So if you want to know more about these two palettes, just keep on reading.




Face palette
01 ... & my crazy family


In these palette you get everything for highlighting and contouring. You get two bronzers, two highlighters and two blushes.


Both bronzers look very similar in the palette, and also swatched on my hand too. On first sight they look quite dark, but on face they look very nice and not dark at all. Both are nicely pigmented, they bled nicely too. For lighter skin tones they might be too dark, but on me they are great.
The finish is semi matt. You can spot really tiny glitters if you look really good. 

I really liked the two highlighters, one is more white toned aand the other is pink toned. I mix both together and looks very nice on my skin. They are not super blinding, but still they give a nice glow to face. They contatin a bigger glitters, but it doesnt bother since I`m a huge fan of glitters and everything what`s shining. The pigmentation is good, and both blend really nice.

I really like both blushes too. Essence makes really good blushes, and also these two are so nice. One is more pink tone, and the other one is more darker pink peachy toned.
I mix them both together and then apply it on my cheeks. The pigmentation is good, but I don`t really like very pigmented blushes. 



Eyeshadow palette
02 ... & The love story with my wardrobe


I really wanted to try out this palette, because it`s perfect for everyday makeup. I don`t really like essence eyeshadow palettes and single eyeshadows, but this one surprised me. 
Pigmentation is a lot better then eyeshadows in previous limited editions, also matt eyeshadows are good too. 


In this palette you can find one white matt eyeshadow, and six glitter eyeshadow to beige to dark brown colour. You can blend them all with no problems. 
As for the staying power ... It could be better, but for the price I`m happy that they last on me for 4 hours without fading, 




On the end I can say I`m happy with the quality of both products, especially with the eyeshadow palette. It has really nice nude shades. With this palette you can create a simple daily makeup or more glamorous night makeup. I aslo use the face palette on the daily basis.



Thanks for reading.

Kisses,

Ni komentarjev