What I loved in April

Hello, beauties !
I decides to start with new monthly series - my monthly favourites. Those who read me often know thai I post about my newbies at the beginning of every month.
So I will choose up to ten products that I love to use past month and write a mini review about them,
So here are my first monthly favourites - April favourites !






Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave eyeshadow palette


This palette I order few months ago and it quickly become my favourite palette. It comes in very lovely golden packaging with black writing.
In this palette you get 30 shimmer, satin and matt eyeshadows. I love to us this palette because it`s suitable for daily and also for more glamorous make up look. The shades are nicely pigmented, laso the lasting power is awsome, if I use eyeshadow primer I styas on my lids for the whole day,
I laso like the combination of colors, my favourite is peachy shade in the first row and also marble shade look stunning.
The price is 9,99 pounds, you can order it on official makeup revolution site.
A full review is coming soon!







Dvorec Trebnik Gentle Nourishing Eyecream with Rose water


I`m using this eye crcream for one month and I love it. It`s very gentle to the skin around the eyes, it doesn`t irritate them. What I love the most is the refreshing feelinh after applying this cream. Its very nice when I wake up in the morning all sleepy and tired and this cream immidiately refreshes my skin and make me well rested. 
I also love the pink packaging which I adore and cute design. This cream you get in your local mercator or in online shop, it costs 11,79€ and you get 30ml.



Dvorec Trebnik Anti imperfection face cream with honey


Also I love using this face cream this month because it really reduces my imperfections, especially on the start of my period. n that time it very helps my skin to recover and lokk great. The smell is very natural, you can smell honey in it ofcourse. Texture is very nice and it spreads very nice on the face, also my skinn fell moisturised after using it. 




Kozmetika Afrodita Secret Garden Romantic Peony Shower Gel


Kozmetika Afrodita did a great job again releasing this secret garden shower gels. There are four available, but now I only get two of them, lovely roses and romantic peony and the last one is my absolute favourite. It has such a nice floral scent , it`s not very strong but still enough that smell stys on me for few hours. This one is cream shower gel, so it moisturises my skin very well, and it dosesn`t leave any stick feeling on your skin,
You can buy it in your local Muller on their online shop.



Missha M Magic Cushion SPF 50+


This is my very first cushion foundation and I must say I`m impressed. It`s very good qulaity, I got mine in shade 21 on ebay for about 8$. The texture is very lightweight and it feels you are wearing nothing on your face, also the coverage is very well. It covers almost all of my blemishes on my face and it supposed to mattify combination and oily skin but this effect doen`s lasts very long. After few hours I was a little bit shining so it`s not suitable for very oily skin types but for my skin works very well.
Its appropriate for hot summer day because it has SPF 50+ which is great and you don`t need to use sunscreen before.




Essence Lights of Orient Bronzer&Blush


These two buddies are my favourite this month. Bronzer is nice warm toned and is the lightes shade in this limited edition. It`s nicely pigmented but it dusts a little bit but not much. I laso love the blush because of unusual color, but with it you can get a nice summer bronzy look. Its also very pigmented nad you need just one swipe with your blush brush.
You can still catch them in your local Dm or Tuš drogerija.



Essence Lights of Orient Matt lipstick
03 The sultan`s daughter


This lipstick is my favourite from this collection. Its nice nude pink color suitable for everyday make up look. It nicely pigmented and it glides very nice on the lips.You need two or three coats for fully opaque. The lasting power is ok, it doesn`t survive drinking or eting also the finish isnt quite matte it`s more semi matt, because I acn notice a sheen after applying it. I love the lovely and slim packaging with golden writing.






So we came on the end of my first monthly favourites. So hpw did you like them ? Didi you try any of them ? Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for reading.





Kisses,

Ni komentarjev