Review : Essence Lights of Orient LE


Hello, beauties !
On this lazy and rainy thursdays afternoon I decided to write another post, this time i will talk about the very popular essence limited edition called lights of orient. Since I saw the preview I immidiately know this will be one the nicest limited editions this year. So I wrote shopping list right away and I was lucky to get everything I wanted. All the products are very good quality, also the packaging of all products are stunning, so simple and very attractive. 
So if you know more about how these products impressed me, just keep on reading!





ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT EYESHADOW PALETTE
01 WE  <3 ARABIAN NIGHTS


with this palette I fell in love when I first saw it. It comens in a plastic packaging with the eye catching oriental design in black and gold colour. Its enough sturdy that it won`t break quickly.
Inside you get 9,12 g for about 4€, if you can still find it in our drugstores.

The palette contains six shades, which five of them are shimmers and one is matt. As you can see it contains a nice combination of gold,brown and violet colors, it reminds me of sleek vintage romance palette.  With this palette you can easily create a lovely oriental daily make up, because the colors aren˛t that bright as you you might think.

The teksture is soft and silky and it`s easy to apply but its not that pigmented as I expect it will be and the shades dusts a little bit. The staying power is impressive, with a little bit of help of avon eyeshadow primer it lasts for about 4 to 5 hours with no smudging. The upper row looks very light, it`s a mix of very light beighe shade which is great for base, the light violet shade and light shimmery brown shade.I must admit that I didnt use this row very much. And the lower row contains a much more interessting shades for me, first one is gorgeous golda shade which I usually apply one the whole eyelid, the second one is violet color which I blend it into the crease, and the last matt brown color I use for the outer corner of the eye,
I can say that this palette is mix warm and cool tones and looks very well on me. is very suitable for those who wants a different daily make up look without too bright colors. 







ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT BLUSH
01 PRINCESS JASMINE`S CHOICE


I must admit tha this blush was not on the top on my wishlist becasue of the darker color I am use to apply on my cheeks. But I was so curious that I needed to buy to see how would it look on my skin.
The packaging is just simple but the design on the texture is more interesting. 
You get 7g for around 4€.

This blush is interesting combination of rosewood and mauve color and it`s very pigmented!! I need just one swipe with brush and thats enough for my cheeks, blush blush blend very easily without any problems a it give a nice bronzy look, even if you don`t use a bronzer. It contains tiny gliiter so it don`t looks completely flat on your skin. Also the staying power is very good, if I use a face primer after applying it stay about 5 to 6 hours than I noticed a liitle bit of fading.
This blush is definetly worth checking!






ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT BRONZER
01 SUNKISSED BEAUTY


This bronzer was my most wanted thing since the preview. I love the design and the feel of orient that it gives you. The packaging is nothing special but also is design of the texture the most interesting. I like the shade because is enough light for my skin tone and is also warm toned and with any orange undertone. 
In the center circle is golden highlighter which gives sheen and lightnes to the bronzer. It contains 8g of product for 3,59€. 

Texture is a liitle bit wet and pigmentation is very good. Because of the light shade you might think is less pigmented but its not, it give a nice color to my face. It has a satin finish that means that don`t look completely flat on your face but it has a subtle sheen in it. 

It lasts on me very well without noticeable fading and this is amazing for such a cheap product. 
The shade is warm orange toned light brown, highlighter is more yellow toned gold. 






ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT BODY SPLASH
01 GENIE IN A BOTTLE


I also love to trying out new body mists and something similar to that, so this one went home with me or better say in my virtual shopping bag. 
It comes in a plastic small bottle, plastic packaging is lightly pink toned and the spray pump is in gold color. You get 100ml for 3,29€. 

Pump produces a quite splash of wet water, but carefuly because it can wet your clothes too. In the bottle I also notice tiny gold shimmer which transfer to the skin but you must shake it before you spray it because gliiters lay on the bottom. Glitters don`t look too obvious on the skin but still they sparkle nice on the skin. 
The scent is very summery and floral and it gives you an explosion of freshness, but I think the scent more oriental than fresh. Staying power is very bad, on me it stay only an half of an hour !




ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT MATT LIPSTICK
02 PRINCESS JASMINE`S CHOICE
03 THE SULTAN`S DAUGHTER


I also must picked these two lipsticks, because I love this elegant and slim packaging with beautiful golden writing. The shade the sultans daughter is my favourite one, is perfect lipstick for daily make up lokk because of pinky nude shade which lokks great on my lips, the other shade is completely diffrent shade. It˛s mix of purple,brown and red shade, and it looks a little bit too dark on me so I use it rarely. Formula is matte, it will show all of your dry patches on your lip but still I didnt notice that it dries my lips. The lasting power is quite ok, but it doesn`t survive drinking or eating. When I first apply lipstick my first thoughts were, what the hell why it glides so hard ? But after second and third applying this feeling disappeared.







ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT HIGHLIGHTER STICK
01 GOLDEN GATE TO ORIENT


I also choose new highlighter, since I don`t own any in stick form. The packaging is simple but still looks nice and something special. You get 6,38g for about 4€.

The formula is creamy and it`s perfect for dry skin. This stick is very easy to use and it glides on the skin very nice and it give a nice shimmer to the skin. Highlightern is light gold toned and is also suitable for ladies with fair skin. When I aplly it I always blend it out with my fingers. 

The lasting power is very good, it stays one me for about 8 hours than I notice a little bit fading, but still is great for such a cheap product.






ESSENCE LIGHTS OF ORIENT BLUSH BRUSH
01 A WHOLE NEW WORLD


And the last this I bought from this collection is blush brush which always comes right. Tge design is very beautiful with oriental ornaments and long golden handle. 

The bristles are very soft, and it feels very comfortable on my skin when applying blush. Brush is angle shaped so you can easily apply blush, without any problems so is very suitable for beginners.












On the end I can say all the products are worth buying, I am in love with bronzer and matt lipstick in shade the sultans daughter, body spalsh was a little bit disappointing with bad staying power, also the blush brush is very good!
So, my dear readers, how do you like this limited edition? Did you get anything from it? Let me know in the comments down, I appreciate everyone of them!


Thanks for reading,


Kisses,

Ni komentarjev